Luna Dulce Photography's Fan Box

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Just an old fashion love song

Have you ever been to a wedding that makes you want to get married all over again?
I did...
When i do a wedding like this I often go home and write in my If-I-could-do-it-again journal.

My favorite things about this wedding.
~They sang hymns to each other!
~The groom was emotional!
~The bride was just precious!
~It rained!
~The Location!
~The Mother and Son dance was sooo entertaining
~And most importantly... They loved each other...

The funnest and scariest part about a wedding is the Bride and Groom shoot. Coming up with something new every time is so difficult. Not with this couple. I didn't have to make them kiss or hug... or say "...like you love each other."
Because they really really did!
TUCKER AND ANNA
DSC_4318
DSC_4339
DSC_4311
DSC_4290
img44
DSC_4033
DSC_3973
Wedding in the field.... with bagpipes
DSC_3957
DSC_3934
DSC_3929
DSC_3828
DSC_3822
DSC_3795
DSC_3736
DSC_3765
DSC_4314
img213

1 comment:

collective memories said...

Oh my goodness, these are amazing. You can feel the emotion. I just love them. You are definitely a "wedding photographer" We should get together soon and take some pictures!