Luna Dulce Photography's Fan Box

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

To all...erm... both of my readers.

Introducing Sara! Sara's husband is a photographer and has given me clearance to use his favorite model for the night. I wanted to practice some night shots and this is how they turned out.

CONVAR44
CONVAR103
CONVAR62
CONVAR58
n681811514_2290856_3604332
Mitch took this of our set up: Thanks Mitch!: mail.google.com
Mitch and Sara together
CONVAR64
Thank You Mitch and Sara!! You didn't care how cold it was or how late it was getting. Thank you for feeding my addictions. It was fun.

I also wanted to share a couple Logos. A fantastic photographer and designer created a logo for me for no reason... He just liked my work. I'm flattered.
Tell me what you think of these Logos.. there's more but these two are my favorite:



Logos by: Dave Meleges Battle Creek MI
Perfect Portraits By Mitch: http://www.flickr.com/photos/perfectportraitsbymitch/

3 comments:

Kim said...

Love the night photos!

And I think the second logo, with the circle is very cool. What's the story behind the name, Sweet Moon?

Jenniferbuehrer said...

Sweet moon... I have been searching for a name that wasn't cheesy... like "cherished memories" or anything that sounds like a scrapbook dealer. I think the Italian and French language is beautiful and I want to include it in the name.
The next step was to find a romantic but not sultry name. I liked the Italian word "Luna" Meaning moon.
I searched for days for words that looked good on paper and would make sense in Italian and English.
So yes....
Sweet Moon

Chelsi Dryer said...

In my opinon the first logo is best b/c not only does it have your co. name (which by the way sounds very classy) but a description of your work.
The second logo is unique in it's circular design but for someone like me who has no clue about the italian language - the logo has no meaning therefore may be 'passed up' by a potential client - just my thoughts!